Access to Copies of the Book
There are many ways to access a copy of this academic year's book, A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki.
- Campus Libraries have copies available for check-out. Audio and e-book options are available too!
- Madison Public Library has copies available for check-out. Locations will have copies available one month in advance of their discussion. Check out their page and our Events Calendar for MPL book discussions.
- First-Year Students who wish to participate will get free copies. Copies will be available following the Chancellor's Convocation at the Kohl Center. Any First-Year Student not attending Convocation can pick up a copy at the Center for the First Year Experience Office.
- Students enrolled in courses that are using the book will get free copies.
University Community Copies:
- Campus and community bookstores offer the title for purchase (many at a discounted rate).
Alternative Format Books:
- For those participating in Go Big Read programming and have a documented print-related disability. If you would like an accessible version, please contact the Go Big Read Program