How to Add Events to the Go Big Read Calendar
You must have a current UW-Madison NetID to add an event. Contact us to add an event without a NetID or if you have any questions or comments about the Go Big Read calendar.
- Go to the Campus Events Calendar.
- Click "Add an event" in the upper right corner.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Click "Add event" in the toolbar near the top of the screen.
- Complete the "New event" form to add information about your event.
- Use one or more Go Big Read tags to automatically feed your event to the Go Big Read Calendar.
- Go Big Read
- Go Big Read: Discussions
- Go Big Read: Exhibitions
- Go Big Read: Film
- Go Big Read: Lectures
- Go Big Read: Recreation
- Go Big Read: Volunteerism
- All event listings in the campus calendar are approved and/or edited by University Communications before being published. After the event has been approved, it should appear on the Go Big Read list of events. Approval usually takes only one business day.